One of my most proud pieces of work that I have created. I made this as a gift, using epoxy resin, glitter flakes, polymer clay, tin foil, mica pigment powders and acrylic paint. Although it was testing to make at times with so many different elements to work with, I still thoroughly enjoyed the process and I have begun experimenting with similar projects using the same materials.
This was a smaller fun project I worked on as commission for a gift. I sewed the character using larger pieces of stretchy fabric, and created accessories using felt and cotton and filled it with hollow-fibre stuffing.
These are some of my resin experiments. I used both Epoxy and UV type resins alongside alcohol activated inks to create the coloured droplet effects. On some I have created polymer clay pieces to add on top (cue the adorable photo with my Pug posing in the background). What fantastic materials to work with!
Here are some of my polymer clay experiments. I have drawn a series of these characters with different traits, and have been working on turning them into 3D sculptures. I am hoping to create a multitude of pieces for each character.
These are two examples of my experiments with print making. The first was done on a silk screen and the second was carved on Lino sheets and then printed.
This is a variety of drawings and paintings I have made over a series of projects, using a multitude of mediums including watercolour, acrylic paints, oil paints, coloured pencils, ink pens, hot glue (glue gun) and tissue paper.